Monday, January 01, 2007

Y2K7

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a blast this evening wishing 2006 a fond farewell and welcoming 2007 with excitement and expectation... and if you are feeling a little nostalgic for times gone by, don't forget what actually happened in 2006*.

As for me, I am hanging with the family (less one) in Palm Desert, California. Yeah, I decided to forgo some of the crazy parties I was invited to (OK, crazy parties that I am sure I would have been invited to...) to chill with the 'rents and my Bro -- the four of us had a good time. We went and saw The Good Shepherd and then had cheesecake before heading back to the hotel to watch the Waterford Crystal Ball fall on New York (what an odd tradition). And speaking of that tradition, this was the first year that the previously mentioned ball was lit with LEDs as opposed to halogen lights... interesting, huh?

Well whether or not you are into ball lighting technology or not, have a very happy 2007 -- I wish you and all those that are important to you a very special new year.

*may not be safe for work -- probably depends where ya work...

No comments: